Pages

Thursday, 5 May 2016

Painting again



After a 3 Month period of absence from my painting desk I am now happily back in Action. Below you find two test figures, two finished Union guns and the Command Group of my last Perry plastics. Hope to finish them in the upcoming Week. After that I am planning to paint another Union Regiment. This time a 20 figure sharpshooters Regiment. The miniatures are from old glory. Unpainted they look terrible, but I was astonished to See how easy the one below painted up. And I must admit, I really like the look of the painted mini. I didn't expect that! The other test figure is a Hannoverian SYW infantry man from Minden miniatures. Really good figures and a pleasure to paint.


That's all for now! Have a good Time!

Cheers


6 comments:

  1. Great work on the painting front!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back...with fantastic figures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely work! I like the Union Artillery and their bases - nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and what a come back! Splendid miniatures! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your kind welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look lovely Sascha! The cannons I had the pleasure of seeing, but not the others yet.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete