Pages

Tuesday, 23 February 2016

ACW scenario

As I announced, I set up a scenario for ACW, especially for 15mm and Field of Battle. Unfortunately we weren't able to playtest it, but I thought to share it nevertheless. Please feel free to use it, adapt or reproduce it as it seems fit to you! Simply follow the link below. 

I didn't include the historical backgound, but this is easily accessable through the provide sources at the end of the document.

As it is the first own scenario I did every advise, opinion is welcome!

Greetings

3 comments:

  1. Outstanding work on the scenario! It looks professionally done! I'm really looking forward to playing the scenario!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chris! The sooner the better, I hope! I am also anxious to see how it comes out with our Group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've certainly done a great job with creating this! We'll definitely have to try this one out.

    ReplyDelete