Pages

Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Casualty markers


After my 1st Black Powder battle with Christopher some weeks ago, which he hosted at his home with his lovely terrain and figures (see his Blog Bunker Hill), I thougth about the Need of casualty markers. I wanted them to be cheap, quick and easy to make, so I searched for the needed stuff in my cellar and found sufficient Parts: Basing Materials, dice (well bought them cheap), paint, glue and some old GW Skeletons. I didn't put a Lot effort into them, but the result is really pleasing, I think. Well have a look for yourself. Yes, I have to confess that you won't find skeletons on the field, but they will do good Service until some Day then they will be replaced by real "casualties"!

Basic Materials:

Result:





5 comments:

  1. Very nice blog! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative! They look nice too!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking markers, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever idea, I might steal it and try it with Zvedza Roman skeletons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, please go forward! Let me know, if you did!

      Delete